Saturday, December 21, 2013

Best Friends with my Best friend…


The friend of my mother, Tita Clair, recommended Best Friends because of its delicious lutong-bahay food. Since I was reall fond of eating, I decided to invite my best friend to accompany me and experience the food service there. 



There are five branches of Best Friends but we have chosen the 5th avenue branch for it is the nearest branch to our place. Their branch at 5th avenue is divided into two: a bar & a resto. 







Photo courtesy of certifiedfoodies.com
We were welcomed by their cheerful staff and even recommended us of their best seller. When I saw the lists of food, I suddenly missed my grandma for she used to cook those when she was still here. The prices of their food are so affordable and all of their meal comes with a free soup of the day.


I ordered Chicken with Java Rice (P70.00), and when my order arrived I was really WOOOAAAA. I was really surprised to how big my ordered chicken was and the gravy was just aaaaaaahhh so yummy!! The crispiness of chicken delivers satisfaction and happiness with every bite. Their siomai with chili sauce was very very delicious too and also their other offered food as well. As of December 2013, I was on my halfway of tasting their food on the menu. The food and the service of Best Friends made me a loyal customer, I even came to the point that I influenced and invited my other friends and other relatives to try Best Friends. They gave me satisfaction and happiness thus I kept on going and going and going back to them.







No comments:

Post a Comment