Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Crispy Chicken Cravings at BonChon :)

One of the latest growing fast food chains that boasts incredibly delicious chicken here in the Philippines is BonChon. Originating in South Korea, it has since made it's way into our country opening 59 branches nationwide in the past couple of years and causing a craze among us Filipinos for their uniquely prepared crispy fried chicken seasoned with soy garlic sauce. Safe to say that I am one of those swept by this chicken craze :)




Their branches are typically located in malls like this one located in SM San Lazaro. It was lunch time and I was getting hungry so I decided to eat here :)


The price range for bonchon is just right. Average meals can cost you around 150-200 pesos which is just right for the quality and amount of food they serve.




The ambiance of this place is nice and clean, perfect for dining with your friends and family.

As we entered, i approached the counter right away and ordered my meal. The cashier was polite and friendly, taking my order with a smile on her face. After tending to my order, she politely asked my name for the order and asked me politely to wait around 10 to 15 minutes for my order to be served at my table. I also asked for water and ketchup and she politely nodded and said that it would be served with the food as well.

It took around 15 minutes for the ordered food to be served just like the cashier said. It's a bit slower than the other fast foods out there..especially if there are a lot of customers. 

This can actually put off a lot of customers from choosing this place to eat from, especially if they see that there are many people dining inside. So I hope bonchon continues to improve their service in the serving time of their food to avoid this impression.


So hungry! I was getting impatient but thankfully after a few minutes of waiting, our food finally arrived, Yum!



The food looks really good, can't wait to eat! 


One of the good things I can say is that their food actually looks a lot like what they advertise.




The food tasted really good, I was really satisfied with my order, even though it took a bit of time to prepare. I'll definitely eat here again whenever the craving for their chicken strikes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment