Sunday, January 19, 2014

JRS Express Delivery

Courier services play an important role in most of our business transactions. The convenience of having a product delivered directly to your doorstep is very efficient is saving time energy and money. Many courier services are already competing in our market. 
     
However, there's also the fear of entrusting your things to them and the anxiety of waiting for your package that sometimes causes you to reconsider if you want to avail their services again. 



The most recent courier service i tried, JRS express was a pleasant one.

JRS, although not very popular to some in the Philippines unlike FedEx, DHL or even LBC, has been quite around for some time now, They started operating in the 1960s they steadily grew, and now have more that 280 branches nationwide. Their rates are very affordable, covering from letters to different weights of parcels to be delivered.




There's even a tracking service on their website that allows you to know the location of your parcel and when it will arrive. This is a very good idea from the company so that customers will be more assured on where their parcels are.




     
I availed their services because I asked my Aunt to buy shoes for me that i will give to my friend on his birthday.


  
And again on Christmas :)














Sure enough, the parcels arrived only a day after my aunt sent them and I got my parcels in good condition :) I think that JRS provide customers with good customer service. They could use a bit more advertisement on their services though because i think there are a still lot of people who don't know about their company. If they could advertise better they might be as popular as LBC and Air 21 in no time.I definitely, recommend JRS express, an all Filipino company that provides excellent courier service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment