Sunday, January 19, 2014

Manila Ocean Park Adventure


I was always fond of aquariums. I love to watch fishes swim underwater because it is so relaxing and fascinating at the same time. So, I was really glad when I finally got to visit where the largest aquariums are kept here in manila..In Manila Ocean Park  :)


Tickets cost normally 550 pesos for an adult while children below 2 feet are free of admission. They also offer other attractions aside from the aquarium.

It's dark in some places of the aquarium and the only ligth source is from the aquariums themselves which is nice because you na see and appreciate the fishes inside even more :) It's also very cold inside so i suggest bringing a sweater or jacket if you ever decide to visit...brrrr :))














The oceanarium is very beautiful although it can be crowded during peak visiting days.




It's quite narrow, but the benches along really is convenient if you just want to stop and look around relaxingly.



I really enjoyed my visit in this place, my only complaint is that sometimes the crowd capacity is not enough during peak days and hours so you can't fully enjoy the sites, the management should regulate the number of visitors for a more quiet and relaxing experience when watching the fishes. But i would really like to visit this place again sometime in the future :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment