Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Tony & Jackey Experience

Me and my family were strolling through Sm North Annex Last weekend and my parents decided to treat me to Tony & Jackey to get my Perm Touched up. I was so happy and excited because I was looking forward to how my hair would look like after the treatment. :)  



Tony & Jackey is famous for being one of those pricier hair salons in metro manila, they have branches all over the metro and is famous for their Korean city style hair treatments. They have a website which features and explains about the hair services they offer as well as their rates of charge on those services, it also tells where their different branches and also contains the profiles of all their stylists nationwide. They also have this convenient feature that allows you to make a reservation on a Tony and Jackey branch to schedule your treatment and ensure that no time is wasted from waiting on your part.

The Salon looks really nice, the lighting inside is bright, it is very spacious and clean with lots of chairs to accommodate many customers and you can see all of their equipment is very modern and up to date. The receptionist at the front desk was very polite and informative on what treatment would be most appropriate for me, she even examined my hair thoroughly and consulted with their different stylists to make sure I was getting the best treatment. :) 

In the end, we decided to get the L'Oreal Digital Perm which takes about 4 hours to complete and costs 10,000 pesos. Thankfully, we got there early around 2:00 pm so we thought that by the time we finished, it would be about 6:00 pm and we would still make an early dinner. :)


At first I thought I'd be bored of the treatment, but then I discovered that the salon has a high-tech innovation they have; The smart mirror that is a mirror but also doubles as a computer monitor where you could watch a movie while being treated or even surf the net and browse through Facebook :) Then, I thought, 4 hours wouldn't seem so bad if that's the case. They even offer you hot beverages such as tea and coffee.










The staff and stylists were very friendly and accommodating. They always check up on you throughout the treatment asking politely if you are comfortable or how you are doing. I really enjoyed the treatment and felt good the entire time and the 4 hours of treatment flew by.. I wish i could say the same for my parents waiting for me in the salon's lounge. :) Finally, After 4 hours of tedious and redundant washing and cutting and shampooing and curling, my treatment was finally done! :) I loved how my hair turned out






Me with my Stylist and us three with my mom :)

In the end, i was really satisfied with my Tony & Jackey experience. Sure, it was a little expensive compared to other salons but I felt like I really got my money's worth. I didn't get bored even if the treatment was 4 hours long thanks to their innovation of the smart mirror and as you can see they did a good job treating my hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment