Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Republika ng TM






TM ( touch mobile) is a cellular service brand under Globe Telecom that was launched on the year 2001 it is established by globe to cater to the middle and lower income class of subscribers. I chose TM as my service provider because they offer a lot of affordable all network call and text promos at very affordable rates. I switched from other network providers through the years and I never really was satisfied with the service I got from them. In the beginning i really liked TM considering how I didn't need to spend so much load on promos.I even get free Facebook browsing thanks to globe's free fb promo. But lately, I realized that even TM has it's own sets of faults. The reception in my area was good but there are places where you couldn't send a text to save your life. Also, I've been noticing for the past couple of months that my extra load gets eaten occasionally. I tried calling their customer service hotline but it's just a waste of time because you spend an unbelievably long time on hold and even when entertained by the agent they still wasn't able to solve the problem. It is well known that most of the major telecommunications companies have a problem with their customer service that always fall short on truly creating a solution on the problem of their customers. TM should take an extra effort in training their customer representatives to handle the affairs of their customers more carefully and they should also ensure proper maintenance of their systems so that technical problems are encountered less. I know now that TM is not a perfect provider but it gets the job done. Hopefully, I'll be able to resolve this load eating problem soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment